The West is the Best, and …
… WestWeeks has the Best Condo Vacation Rentals!
Going on holiday anywhere in these amazingly beautiful United States of America? WestWeeks Condo Vacation Rentals has you covered, with the best lodging accommodations around!
Most of our condo vacation rentals are affiliated with Sheraton Starwood, Vacation Village, Wyndham, or Worldmark–all of them among the finest resorts.
We offer the Best Resorts on the Left Coast, the Right Resorts on the Right Coast, and everything in between is pretty good too! Visit any one of our specialty travel websites and find the condo vacation rental that suits your needs:
- Eastern United States (east of the Mississippi)
- Western United States (Pacific Coast)
- Florida and Alabama
- Rocky Mountain Rentals (western US ski condo rentals)
- Arizona Spring Training Condo Rentals (Arizona Cactus League baseball and Grand Canyon)
- Midwest Vacation Rentals (Great Lakes to Great Plains)
- Last Minute Rentals (90 days or less, priced as low as $399 per week)
- Short Stay Vacations (book any length stay at Worldmark resorts, up to 9 months in advance)
- Real-Time Worldwide Inventory
We offer condo vacation rentals in studio, one, two, and three bedroom fully furnished units, most with full kitchens, and accommodating from 2 to 8 people. We focus on the most desirable vacation times (you may know them as “Red Weeks”), which include:
- Christmas, New Years and winter ski season in the Colorado and Utah Rockies,
- March baseball spring training (Cactus League) in Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arizona,
- Summer (mostly July) all up-and-down the Pacific Coast, and
- Special event weeks, such as Las Vegas conventions, Daytona Bike Week, and the Memorial Day Red River Motorcycle Rally
- Condo vacation rentals almost anywhere you want to go (we have “friends in the business”)
Available condo vacation rentals are sorted by State and Resort Name–please look to the left and click on the menu button corresponding to your State and Resort of interest.
Or, if you don’t see what you want in the menu, we have access to thousands of condo vacation rental resort weeks worldwide. For access to the current availability, try out our Vacationator Search Tool.
We make it easy and convenient to pay online for your condo rental. You may use your PayPal account (if you have one — but, it is not required), or pay with most any credit or debit card. Here’s how:
- Find and click on the “please click here” or similarly labeled (often yellow-highlighted) link located below the vacation rentals availability list on the resort webpage. This opens a new webpage, showing available dates, units, and prices.
- From the availability list, find your desired vacation rental unit and date, and click “add to bag”
- Open your bag, click “checkout”, then follow the instructions.
We use PayPal to process your payment (PayPal does not charge you anything for this service, and you are not required to have a PayPal account). PayPal is trusted for online payment processing. You can be confident that PayPal will handle your credit card details in a safe and secure manner.
If you don’t have a credit or debit card, or would prefer not to use one, we also offer secure online payments using Chase Bank’s Person-to-Person QuickPay and Wells Fargo Bank’s SurePay. These are free online services that enable virtually anyone with an e-mail address and a valid U.S. bank account to transfer money. Please let us know if you would like to pay for your vacation rental using QuickPay or SurePay.
All confirmed reservations are non-cancellable, non-changeable, and non-refundable. To safeguard your vacation, please consider buying the optional “Oh No, I Can’t Go” trip protection. $150 protects your week — allowing you to cancel for any reason, as few as 4 days before check-in (note: the waiver is not available on some resorts, and the cancellation deadline varies by resort and may be longer than 4 days). Buy the waiver for $150, cancel before the deadline, and you’ll get 100% of your rental payment back. Ask for details.
If you dare, check out our “Lightning Strike” condo vacation rentals page, where we light up the sky with a storm of one-of-a-kind resort weeks.
Got YouTube? We do! Corral your horse and set a spell–check out our video here.
Got nothing better to do? Visit us on Facebook!
Please review our FAQs for answers about us, how we get our timeshare condo vacation rentals, a primer on setting realistic expectations for your timeshare condo vacation rental, our pricing and cancellation policies, and our disclaimer.
WestWeeks Has the Best Condo Vacation Rentals…and now, a savings-filled newsletter!
You want “The 411” on western US condo vacation rentals, without the hassle of rummaging through those unwieldy corporate websites. Subscribe to our newsletter now and get free food*! We are here to help.
WestWeeks publishes an occasional mini-newsletter. In each mini-newsletter, we’ll let you know about our new condo vacation rentals inventory. Also, we will offer you last minute deals and bonus offers not available to the general public. Sign up here — we promise not to fill your Inbox with tumbleweeds, we won’t share your email address with any varmints, and you can unsubscribe at any time!
At WestWeeks, you’ll find what you need … just say “Book Me A Week” and Go!
* Anyone subscribing before November 1, 2012 will receive a $10 Restaurant.com gift certificate. Certificate will be emailed in late 2012.
WestWeeks Has Some Fun Domain Nicknames
Domain names are fun and can help our customers find us, and since they don’t cost much, we have a lot of them. Our current list:
- Condo Vacation Rentals (aka rentalsvacationcondo.com)
- USA Timeshare Rentals (usatimesharerentals.com)
- USA Rental Vacations (usarentalvacations.com)
- USA Vacations (usa-vacations.com)
- Holiday Condo Rentals (holidaycondorentals.com)
- 321 Vacation Rentals (321vacationrentals.com)
- The Vacation Rental Guys (vacationrentalguys.com)
- Ski Condo Weeks (skicondoweeks.com)
- Mountain Condo Rentals (mountaincondorentals.com)
- Arizona Spring Training Condo Rentals (arizonaspringtrainingcondorentals.com)
- Condo Spring (condospring.com)
- California Coast Condo Rentals (californiacoastcondorentals.com)
- Oregon Coast Condo Rentals (oregoncoastcondorentals.com)
- Washington Coast Condo Rentals (washingtoncoastcondorentals.com)
- East Coast Condo Rentals (eastcoastcondorentals.com)
- West Coast Condo Rentals (westcoastcondorentals.com)
- Midwest Vacation Rentals (midwestvacationrentals.com)
- Vac8 — aka Vacate (vac8.com)
- Last Call Travel (lastcalltravel.com)
- Short Stay Vacations (shortstayvacations.com)
And, be sure you check out our barnyard and wild animal website menagerie:
- VacationCow.com (forwards to East Coast Condo Rentals)
- ResortCow.com (forwards to WestWeeks Condo Vacation Rentals)
- VacationHawk.com (forwards to Mountain Condo Rentals)
- VacationWhale.com (forwards to West Coast Condo Rentals)
- Vacation Chicken.com (forwards to Last Call Travel)
- VacationHog.com (forwards to Midwest Vacation Rentals)
If you have a great slogan to go with any of our domain names, drop us a line and we’ll use it in our ads.
If You Had Fun, WestWeeks Would Like To Hear From You
WestWeeks has access to thousands of wonderful condo vacation rentals at hundreds of great resorts, and it’s our goal for you to be a happy (and repeat) customer.
If you had a good trip with us, would you be willing to tell us about it? Send us a short (100 words or less) testimonial. If we use it on our website, we’ll thank you for your help by sending you a 6-month ($150 value) Dinner of the Month Club membership.
Browse and Trade Real Estate FOR FREE at GoSwap.org
Permanently exchange properties around the world with no commissions, and no or low fees! Swap homes, land, condominiums, townhouses, multifamily income property, vacant land and lots, timeshares, businesses, cars, RVs, boats — you name it! GoSwap.org offers free basic listings, and low-priced standard, enhanced and featured listings. GoSwap.org guarantees that you will be impressed with your results.
Have a home or condo and you are ready to trade now? Visit GoSwap.org, and see our two listings, this one for our southern Arizona ranch, and this one for our $4 million portfolio of Arizona vacant and improved building lots and other real estate.
Filichia Insurance Agency Sucks
Need a bad insurance agent? Don’t have enough problems in your life? Then, consider Filichia Insurance Agency, where their policy is Screw ‘Em, Then Sue ‘Em. We complained about them; they filed a lawsuit against us. Review our complaints with Filichia Insurance Agency of Titusville, Florida at http://www.filichiainsuranceagencysucks.com.